Re: Fix for bug in Extensions/process.c.

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_unice.fr>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 21:13:00 +0100 (CET)

Hi Paul,

> I recently came across a bug in the process code. Enclosed is a diff
> for process.c against the original 3.1.1 version. Unfortunately I
> don't have time to check it against 3.99.?. Nevertheless, I hope
> this fix will be useful. I imagine it will be trivial to incorporate
> it into 3.99.

As Grant told in his response, this bug has been corrected an
processes seem correct (at least on a 3.99.4 running Linux). The
Changelog I have seem to tell me that this is exactly the same bug.
Anyway thanks for your help.

> On another note, a big THANK YOU to Erick for all his work on STk.
> Our company has just released a product which uses STk for the
> user interface. In all, it has about 30,000 lines of STk source --
> a testament to the power and quality of STk.
>
> (For anyone who is interested, a description can be found at:
> http://www.grammatech.com/products/codesurfer/codesurfer.html)

Waou, I'm impressed. I have looked at the page and I'm very happy that
you were able to realize this project with the help of STk.

                -- Erick