Help needed for a "success story" Web Page

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_unice.fr>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 21:33:37 +0100 (CET)

There are already several people which ask me to set up a page which
list applications written (or using) STk/STklos. I have made some
search on the net and found some citations of projects which have used
(or are using) STk. However, it was not so simple and you need some
patience to achieve such a task. So perhaps, it could be use useful to
make a page of links to such applications.

For instance, in a recent mail in this mailing list, Paul Anderson
<paul_at_grammatech.com> told that his company has a product which use
30,000 lines of STk
(http://www.grammatech.com/products/codesurfer/codesurfer.html)

If you have a project which use STk, please send me a 3 or 4 lines
description of the project and a link to a Web page that I can link
to. Every contribution is welcome (even if you have less than 30,000
loc ;-), commercial, non commercial, games, tools . The idea is to
show the range of things for which STk is useful.

What do you think?

                -- Erick