Re: STk win32 version binary.

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_unice.fr>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 21:29:21 +0100 (CET)

berryj_at_elon.edu writes:
> I recently compiled 3.99.4 with VC5.0 with no compilation problems(!). I
> am excited about all of the work that has gone into this version - it
> looks great. The environment is nicer than a DOS window, and to an old
> 3.1.1 user, it is nice to see Cntl-C working.

I'm happy that you see that because it was really not simple to
fix. It tooks me something like 8 days to achieve this with the
console !!!

> I have problems with menu buttons not working and/or leaving unkillable
> window fragments behind, but I *will* keep using this version.

Have you a sequence which produce what you say in a sure fashion. So I
can test it

> *THANK YOU!* Thank you, Erick, for putting such effort into this port.
> I still believe that it is key for the future of STk (no matter what a
> relief it would be to stay within the comfortable confines of Unix).

I hope that the future will not be in Win32 and that you are wrong
here ;-)

                -- Erick