Re: STk win32 version binary.

From: <berryj_at_elon.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 08:11:47 -0500 (EST)

I recently compiled 3.99.4 with VC5.0 with no compilation problems(!). I
am excited about all of the work that has gone into this version - it
looks great. The environment is nicer than a DOS window, and to an old
3.1.1 user, it is nice to see Cntl-C working.

I have problems with menu buttons not working and/or leaving unkillable
window fragments behind, but I *will* keep using this version.
*THANK YOU!* Thank you, Erick, for putting such effort into this port.
I still believe that it is key for the future of STk (no matter what a
relief it would be to stay within the comfortable confines of Unix).

Jon Berry