Re: STk win32 version binary.

From: Andrew Dorrell <andrewd_at_mountains.net.au>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 01:54:58 +0000

Erick Gallesio wrote:

> I have placed a binary version of STk for Windows in the file
>
> ftp://kaolin.unice.fr/pub/STk/Binary/STkwin32-3.99.4.zip

Just some feedback. I managed to build the 3.99.4 realease using Visual
C++ 6.0. The project files updated without a hitch. STk runs but seems
very unstable compared to the trust old Linux version. Have stoped
using it for that reason. Sorry I can't be more specific but thought
some feedback was better than none ;-)

--
Mr Andrew Dorrell                                *
Envision Computing                 /---\  Whoo?      *