Re: [russell.mcmanus_at_gs.com: Re: 3.99.3]

From: Christopher Oliver <oliver_at_fritz.traverse.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 1998 19:10:19 -0400

Here is some language that might clear up the intent of the STk license.

   Note:
      STk licence seems not to be as clear as I hope. The main idea is
   that you can do what you want with STk. You can even use it in
   commercial products. The only restriction is that you must prevent me
   if you intend to use it in a commercial product (so I can send you a
   "written permission" for efectively using it). The goal is not to
   restrict commercial applications but only to count them. If someone,
   fluent in english and which like those aspects, can help me to make
   things clearer...

Folks, can we give the agitation and activism a miss please?

--
Christopher Oliver                     Traverse Internet
Systems Coordinator                    223 Grandview Pkwy, Suite 108