Re: An intallation problem with stk 3.99 under linux

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_kaolin.unice.fr>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 23:01:23 +0300

> I tried to compile stk 3.99 but I got this error when I did "make
> install"

There are definitively a lot of of error when installing STk 3.99. I have a new
version which is nearly ready and which correct (I hope) the install problem
and some other bugs. There was also problem with the documentation which was
not correctly updated. A new release correcting this bugs is ready, but I want
to test it on more architectures before releasing it. Normally, the release
should be out at the end of this week.

                -- Erick