STK 3.99 on Solaris

From: Ron Lawrence <lawrence_at_chrysalis.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 1998 16:23:09 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all,

I have been trying, without success, to build STk 3.99.0 on a solaris
box.

I was able to get past some of the make problems that were discussed
on this mailing list last week.

(I have things up and running nicely on a linux PC.)

The problem that I am still having seems mostly concentrated in the
shared libraries portion of the build.

The build appears to complete, but I am not able to load any of the
shared libraries in the Extensions directory.

uname -a returns the following (except the hostname) on the target
machine:

SunOS host 5.5 Generic sun4u sparc SUNW,Ultra-1

Can anyone offer any helpful advice?

Thanks,
Ron

--
Ron Lawrence (lawrence_at_chrysalis.com)
Chrysalis Symbolic Design Inc.