Re: propagated slots

From: Shiro Kawai <shiro_at_sqush.squareusa.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 1997 15:08:49 -1000

I don't know if anyone has alreaty implemented a feature like this,
but you can do it by using metaclass.

I haven't seen any document on MOP of STKlos, but the source
codes like Tk-meta.stklos are good examples to start with.
You need to define your composite metaclass which generates
getters and setters automatically.
Actually Tk-metaclasses does similar thing on :tk-virtual slot.

--
Shiro KAWAI
  Square USA Inc.   Honolulu Studio, R&D division