Re: errors in widget demo

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_kaolin.unice.fr>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 1995 10:50:51 +0000

> Yishai Feldman writes
>
> When I post a pull-down menu, up/down arrow keys are supposed to move
> between entries, and left/right arrow keys are supposed to move
> between pull-down menus (this is the behavior in the tcl version).
> However, when I press up/down I get a message that tk-nextmenuentry is
> unbound, and tk-nextmenu is unbound for left/right. Also, the
> underlined letters indicate keyboard shortcuts, but when I press one
> of them I get an unbound variable error for tk-traversewithinmenu.

Menu support is not finished.... This is a long time that I say that I must
terminate it. But since all this stuff will be changed when Tk4.0 support will
be integrated to STk, I think that I will wait until this is done.
I apologize for this, but I think (tell me if I'm wrong) that the
inconvenience is small and I hate do work that I will be obliged to trash in a
month or two.

                -- Erick