Tracing stklos methods

From: David Fox <fox_at_GRAPHICS.CS.NYU.EDU>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 95 10:29:32 EST

In previous versions of STk I could trace stklos methods using
fairly standard methods. I didn't use the standard trace
package provided with STk so I don't know whether it used to
work, but I know that now when you try to trace a method it
says the object you are trying to trace is a primitive and
refuses to do it. My own trace macros fail too, citing
problems with method look up. My question - is there or could
there be a way to do this?

-david