errors in widget demo

From: Yishai Feldman <yishai_at_math.tau.ac.il>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 1995 12:04:47 +0200

I have just installed STk-2.1.6, and I encountered the following
problems when running the widget demo:

When I post a pull-down menu, up/down arrow keys are supposed to move
between entries, and left/right arrow keys are supposed to move
between pull-down menus (this is the behavior in the tcl version).
However, when I press up/down I get a message that tk-nextmenuentry is
unbound, and tk-nextmenu is unbound for left/right. Also, the
underlined letters indicate keyboard shortcuts, but when I press one
of them I get an unbound variable error for tk-traversewithinmenu.

I haven't been able to find any definitions of these functions in the
distribution. Am I missing something obvious here?

-- Yishai Feldman
   Tel Aviv University
   yishai_at_math.tau.ac.il