Re: STk *and* TCL

From: john lewis <zilla_at_kerner.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 1994 11:24:54 -0700

> Som people around here don't want to give up TCL, they think that the

I think that if people want to have the tcl syntax with tk, they should
just use tcl itself. We use stk because scheme is a much better
language than tcl, and because we prefer the syntax.

That said, i suppose a dylan-like alternate syntax would be acceptable,
as long as no one forces me to use it! Given the existence of tck/tk
though i hope not to much time is spent on algolish syntaxes.