Installing STk on Windows NT

From: gregory weber <gdweber_at_indiana.edu>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 15:41:18 -0500 (EST)

Hi--I have been trying to install STk on a Windows NT system and
encounter the following errors from Pkunzip:

Warning: inspect-help.stk already exists. Overwrite?

I say "yes" to this and similar messages for about 20 or more other files.

The second error message is

Warning: can't create:

(the line is blank after that, so I don't know what it can't create.)

After Pkunzip has finished, I have an executable file, Stk.exe, but when
I double click on it, I get an error box that says:

Fatal error in STk: incorrect "console-display-prompt" procedure.

One thing I'm wondering is, do I have to have installed Tk before
installing STk, or does STk include Tk?

Gregory D. Weber
Associate Professor of Computer Science
Indiana University East
2325 Chester Boulevard, Richmond, Indiana 47374-1289, U.S.A.
Telephone: (765) 973-8420
FAX: (765) 973-8220
WWW: http://www.iue.indiana.edu/csci/hyplan/gdweber.html