Re: -DSTk_CODE -DSCM_CODE

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_unice.fr>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 13:34:30 +0100 (CET)

Ron Stanonik writes:
> Hello,
>
> Sorry for the novice question.
>
> I just upgraded from 3.99.4 to 4.0.1 and found that I needed
> to use -DSCM_CODE -DSTk_CODE for an application that previously only
> needed -DSTk_CODE. I was wondering what these defines do. I
> couldn't find an explanation in the STk documentation. I tried
> reading the STk source and couldn't understand the defines, except
> that they seem to always be needed.

You are right I should have documented this and I apologize for the
inconvenience. In fact, this has been introduced since the port of the
Tk parts to Bigloo (aka Biglook), The same code is used in both
packages and SCM_CODE is used for the parts which are common to STk
and Biglook. The part which are pure STk are tagged with STk_CODE ande
the oone whic are only used in Biglook are tagged with BGLK_CODE

Hope it helps.

                -- Erick