concurrency in STk, and Windows init file questions

From: David Yeh <theyeh_at_uclink.berkeley.edu>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 23:59:52 -0800

I want to use STk to teach SICP. I've browsed around the documentation but
I can't find anything on threading and mutexes. Does STk have such
features and how with I implement test-and-set! and parallel-execute with STk?

Also, how does STk's loading work? For the windows version, how do I make
it load a file upon startup? (file name, path, etc?)

Thanks.
David Yeh
 /\_ _| David | Class of 2002 | |
] [ \, ][ ][ theyeh_at_uclink4.berkeley.edu ()