Tcl_EvalObj

From: Jonathan Berry <berryj_at_elon.edu>
Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 18:13:35 -0400 (EDT)

I am in the process of compiling with 3.99.4 an application that worked
with 3.1.1. I got it apparently working, but when I started testing it
out, I got a fatal error in Tcl_EvalObj for clicking a menu item. I
checked the code (tcl-obj.c), and it appears to do an unconditional panic
whenever it is entered. I tried commenting out this panic, but then the
application just hangs at the same menu click.

Any ideas?

thanks,
        Jon Berry