Re: [ANNOUNCE] SRFI --- A new approach to portable Scheme code

From: Shriram Krishnamurthi <shriram_at_cs.rice.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 14:22:00 -0600 (CST)

This debate can be interesting (anyone who wants to debate Siskind
should first look up his past posts to comp.lang.scheme on this
matter), but I think this wide a distribution of mailing lists is
unsuited to such a discussion. I suggest/request that we take this
exclusively to comp.lang.scheme instead. Since comp.lang.scheme is
mirrored to the Scheme mailing list, this change should not affect
anyone who prefers the email format.

'shriram