Re: Tk patch level in STk 3.99.2

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_unice.fr>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 19:46:30 +0200 (CEST)

Andrew Dorrell writes:
> Quick question:
>
> What patch level is the Tk part of STk-3.99.2? I have been trying to
> apply the dash-patch which seems to only be available for Tk8.0p2
> (also 8.1a2).
> (more info http://home.wxs.nl/~nijtmans/dash.html).

And quick answer (even if it tooks a long time to come ;-)

    STk> *tk-version*
    "8.0"
    STk> *tk-patch-level*
    "8.0"

> Alternatively, has anyone got Postscript output for images and windows
> in canvas (Written by Henry A Rowley, originally distributed as
> tkImgPs.tar.gz)

BTW, I'm very interested in implementing the patches of nijtmans (not
sure of the sepeeling) in STk (and if I remember this kind of thing
can be done with the Img patch of the same author . The problem is
that, when I've looked at all this stuff (~ 1 year ago), there was
no copyrigth at all in the distribution. If things are evolved, I
could integrate his useful packages in the core distribution.

                -- Erick