Re: help!

From: Andrew Dorrell <andrewd_at_eng.uts.edu.au>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 1997 09:52:08 +1000 (EST)

> I am having trouble getting STk up and running on my PC. I keep getting the error message "You
> must set the STK_LIBRARY variable."
>
> Any suggestions?

Sorry, but why don't you try setting the STK_LIBRARY environment
variable... Stk uses it to find its loadable libraries and startup code
when stk is installed in an unusual place or not installed. eg:
setenv STK_LIBRARY <top_onstall directory>

Note that there is a test-stk script in the Src directory of the STk
distribution which can be used to test everything prior to install. You
may benefir from looking at this.

Mr Andrew Dorrell
School of Electrical Engineering                 *
University of Technology, Sydney                     *
PO Box 123                                     *
Broadway NSW 2007                                   .
AUSTRALIA
                                                    *       /---\  Whoo?
Phone:   61 2 330 2395                                      (o o) /
Fax:     61 2 330 2435                                      ( : )
email:   andrewd_at_ee.uts.edu.au                               ^ ^
    OR   dorrell_at_ihf.uts.edu.au