Redefine read-eval-print loop?

From: Jesse Schell <jns_at_ishmael>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 1997 10:14:27 -0800

I have a need to alter the STk read-eval-print loop in a way that
prevents it from printing after evaluation. Some versions of scheme
let you alter this loop directly; others have more segmented
interfaces. For example, in Chez Scheme I would change the
(waiter-print) routine.

How can I do this in STk?

 Jesse Schell email: jns_at_disney.com
 Walt Disney Imagineering - VR Studio phone: (818) JIGSAW-0
 Opinions stated here are mine alone and in no way represent Walt
 Disney, The Walt Disney Company, Mickey, Donald, or any Disney characters.