Rotated text possible on canvas?

From: Matt Welland <mwelland_at_ichips.intel.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 1996 08:29:10 -0800 (PST)

No examples contain any, the docs don't mention it and its not mentioned
in the FAQ. I assume the answer is no. Is this a Tk limitation? Are there
any tricks that can achieve the desired result? If the answer is not no
please let me in on the secret.

Either way I'll add it to the FAQ whether its FA or not.

Matt
--
     ==  Matt Welland     |  Senior Design Automation Engineer ==
     ==  Intel Corp.      |  mwelland_at_ichips.intel.com         ==