2 Qs: C structures and Scheme->C

From: Arturo Perez -- Software Engineer <arturo_at_glass.softeng.infonautics.com.infonautics.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 1996 09:23:04 -0400

I'm about to add the ability to read/convert C structures
to STk 3.0 and I was wondering if anyone else has done this.
My approach will be to do something similar to Perl's pack/unpack.
I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that I'll also have to provide
routines to read/write (in the Unix sense, not Scheme) the
packed data structures? If you agree that this is worthwhile
functionality I'll be more than happy to contribute this to
the STk distribution.

Now, a repeat of my previous question. Does the Scheme->C
compiler work on STk? We would like to be able to distribute
binary-only GUIs to our customers.

--
----
Arturo Perez	arturo_at_infonautics.com