Tool-Bar class?

From: Kevin K. Lewis <lewikk_at_rockdal.aud.alcatel.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 1996 13:29:31 -0500

Does anyone have a `<Tool-Bar>' class (a class that manages several
buttons with pixmaps on them)? I'm trying to create one, but I'm not
getting very far. I'm not sure if I should put all of the buttons in
a `<Frame>' or a `<Canvas>' (among other problems). It would be much
easier for me if someone already had one.

BTW, is anyone else having problems accessing the STk home page? I
get `fopen failed'.

Thanks for any help.

--
Kevin K. Lewis               | My opinions may be unreasonable
lewikk_at_aud.alcatel.com       | but such is the voice of inspiration