Re: STk 3.0b for Win95

From: Andrew Dorrell <andrewd_at_ee.uts.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 14 May 96 10:56:14 EST

Hi,

I have downloaded the STkwin32 source from the incoming directory but the
students here have not been able to find adequate instructions on how to
compile it. Could I just get a quick low-down from anyone out there who
has done this (or reference to appropriate file).

Many thanks in advance,

PS. Also thanks---I have been trying hard to get people here to see the
        (many) virtues of STk for development... After numerous
awkward experiences with visual basic I think some are coming around.
Getting this port up and running should only help ;)

Mr Andrew Dorrell
School of Electrical Engineering                 *
University of Technology, Sydney                     *
PO Box 123                                     *
Broadway NSW 2007                                   .
AUSTRALIA
                                                    *       /---\  Whoo?
Phone:   61 2 330 2395                                      (o o) /
Fax:     61 2 330 2435                                      ( : )
email:   andrewd_at_ee.uts.edu.au                               ^ ^
    OR   dorrell_at_ihf.uts.edu.au