tree drawing

From: Andrew Dorrell <andrewd_at_ee.uts.edu.au>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 96 17:01:52 EST

Hi,

I am trying to visualise some tree structures (stored as nested lists)
and was wondering if there was already any code to do this in STk or
scheme. I have tried env-draw and tree.scm (from indiana) and neither
seem to provide the kind of result I am after (in fact env-draw
appeared to give an erroneous result for a moderately sized tree(??).

Does anyone out there have any suggestions?

Many thanks,
Mr Andrew Dorrell School of Electrical Engineering * University of
Technology, Sydney * PO Box 123 * Broadway NSW 2007 .  AUSTRALIA
                                                    *       /---\  Whoo?
Phone:   61 2 330 2395                                      (o o) /
Fax:     61 2 330 2435                                      ( : )
email:   andrewd_at_ee.uts.edu.au                               ^ ^
    OR   dorrell_at_ihf.uts.edu.au