Building on Sun3

From: Michael A. Patton <MAP_at_BBN.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 1996 13:30:41 EST

I tried to build STk on my Sun3 at home and ran into some problems.
This is from the source from Kaolin picked up Sunday night.

The first one is in the file Src/cont.c where a piece of SPARC code is
included in an asm(), but not properly conditionalized (not all Suns
are SPARCs :-). I changed the "#ifdef sun" to "#ifdef sparc" which
made it compile on my Sun3. I don't know if that's the right
conditional, but at least on my machine it's better. :-)

Now the problem I'm having is that almost any non-trivial program
causes it to get a segmentation fault. I haven't had any time to
research this further, but thought I'd submit the first fix and ask if
there's anyone else working on building it on a Sun3...so we can
cooperate.

        -MAP