New frames

From: Alex Williams <thantos_at_jerry.alf.dec.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 08:31:46 -0500 (EST)

   Thanks to the wonderful help I found on the list, I now have STk up
and running reliably on a 2 250MHz CPU, 2gig RAM 8400 TurboLaser here at
the office. (Yes, I /do/ believe in overkill. :)
   I'm very familliar with coding in Scheme, but a novice when dealing
with STk's integration with the Tk toolkit. The docs, incomplete as they
are, are quite helpful, but I find myself unable to answer a rather
simple question: is there a way to generate whole new window-frames
without spawning an entirely new interpreter runtime?
   What my intent to do with STk regards is creating a front-end
interface to a simple whiteboard-like database which keeps track of who's
in the office and who isn't, when they were in or out, etc. I /think/ I
need to have multiple windows/frames on the screen at once to do so
asthetically; thus, my question. :)

--
Alexander Williams {thantos_at_runic.atl.ga.us || You ride in 250 tons
                    zander_at_photobooks.com   || of molecularly