bind-for-dragging

From: Jonathan Berry <berryj_at_dimacs.rutgers.edu>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 1996 08:11:58 -0500

Yes, I noticed that my only-current wasn't set to false, fixed it and my
example worked. I've looked at EnvDraw, but its <Tk-moveable-canvas-item>
is too involved to be of much use to me.

What would really help me, and maybe others too, would be a couple of small
examples (on the scale of the E3.stklos) using "user hooks" for motion.
If Erick or anybody else could post a couple of these, I would be very
grateful.

And once again, thank you Erick for STk!

        Jon Berry