Re: Oracle access from STK?

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_kaolin.unice.fr>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 1995 17:40:13 +0000

> Arturo Perez -- Software Engineer writes

> Has anyone written either an RDBMS API for
> Scheme or, in particular, an Oracle 7.x interface
> for STk?

Georges J. Carrette has done a lot of stuff around SQL, Oracle, Sybase,...
in Siod 3.0. Since STk is based on SIOD, things should be adaptable without
(too much) difficulty.

BTW, I'm was just cleaning all my old email and I have just seen a package for
intefrfacing MSQL and STk, which was lost in a wrong folder. This is a
contribution of Albert Pang <apang_at_hk.linkage.net> which I have forgot to put
in the Contrib directory. I apologize for this. It is now on kaolin in the
Contrib directory. This contribution is based on STk-2.1.6 and modify directly
the file primitives.c and the STk Makefile. It should be easy to adapt it for
STk 3.0

Hope it helps.

                -- Erick