tiny bug in proccess.c

From: Harvey J. Stein <hjstein_at_MATH.HUJI.AC.IL>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 1995 10:32:27 +0300

I don't remember if this has already been reported, but with the
imminent release of version 2.1.7, I figured I'd better mention it.

process-alive? has a bug - it usually returns true for dead processes.
This can be fixed by modifying Src/process.c. Change:

static int internal_process_alivep(SCM process)
{
  int info, res;

  if (PROCESS(process)->exited)
    return TRUE;

to:

static int internal_process_alivep(SCM process)
{
  int info, res;

  if (PROCESS(process)->exited)
    return FALSE;

In other words, return FALSE if PROCESS(process)->exited, instead of
TRUE.

Thanks,

Dr. Harvey J. Stein
Berger Financial Research