Strange bug

From: Frederic GOUDAL <Frederic.Goudal_at_labri.u-bordeaux.fr>
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 1995 17:14:46 +0100

Hum I'm using stklos, and I sometimes have strange problems :
I read a file which consists of lists.

On some unpredictable basis, elements of this list are replaced by
internal objects of stklos

Last error occured 2 times (with different replacement), and the third
time there was no problem. (every time I exit from stk a start again).

It seems that this occurs when using a lot of code (I intensively use
methods but no tk objects yet)

I my opinion it is a memory jam...

Has somebody experienced such strange things ??

f.g.