strange core dumps

From: Jen Mankoff <jmankoff_at_cs.oberlin.edu>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 1995 15:49:46 -0500

>I have written a simple application using STk that reads data in from
>a file and plots graphs. I have a vanilla installation of STk-1.1.6
>running on a SUN4 OS. Dynamic loading is allowed, but I have not written
>any extensions to STk. Depending on what is in the input file, I may
>create a couple of canvasses with plots or I may create a couple hundred
>canvasses with plots.

Hi. Although I can't offer you much help with the core dumps, I'm very
interested in the program which you're creating. I'm currently working
on some very simple data-visualization tools, and I'd love to see what
you've done with the graphs. Would it be possible for me to demo them?

thanks

        -jen mankoff
        jmankoff_at_cs.oberlin.edu