Emacs STk interactive (Followup)

From: Christian Lynbech <lynbech_at_daimi.aau.dk>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 1995 08:58:39 +0100

Andrew> When I do this under emacs 19, I get an "inferior scheme" mode window
Andrew> which simply runs stk in a shell... which gives me command line editing
Andrew> but isn't as nice as the interactive mode which lets me send commands
Andrew> to the interpeter, etc...

I am not quite sure I understand what you problem is. What is the
difference between the shell-style interface and the interactive mode?
Or rather, what is it you expect the interactive mode to do?

I have seen modes (I think it includes the prolog mode) that features
the editing of programs in one buffer and sending off forms from that
buffer to an inferior process in another buffer. Is this what you have
in mind?

Christian Lynbech | Hit the philistines three times over the
office: R0.33 (phone: 3217) | head with the Elisp reference manual.
email: lynbech_at_daimi.aau.dk | - petonic_at_hal.com (Michael A. Petonic)