slib under STk?

From: Harvey J. Stein <hjstein_at_math.huji.ac.il>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 1994 15:21:03 +0200

Grant Edwards writes:

> I thought I saw something recently about using slib under STk, but I
> can't find any such info. Is anybody using slib?

If you have slib installed, you can just do:

(require "slib")

at the top of your code.

Then you can do:

(require '<package name>)

to include slib packages. Note the single quote as opposed to double
quotes.

Also note that some slib packages are incompatible with some STk
packages. For example, I noticed that I couldn't load slib's
common-list-functions & collect packages if I wanted to use the
Filebox package.

Good luck,

Dr. Harvey J. Stein
Berger Financial Research