A cautionary tale

From: David Fox <fox_at_first.cs.nyu.edu>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 94 23:36:31 -0500

Some time yesterday the error dialog boxes stopped working
for me. The buttons wouldn't push, and didn't highlight.
It was very odd. I am linking my own code into the STk
binary, so I tried regular stk. That didn't work either.
Then I went into the demo directory and tried something
there. It worked. Back to my application. No good.
To make a long story short, I had a file called "button.stk"
in my project directory. It was loading that instead of
the button.stk in the stk lib directory.