Re: [ANNOUNCE] STklos version 0.50

From: Gregory D. Weber <gdweber_at_indiana.edu>
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 15:37:08 -0500

I simply *moved* /usr/local/libexec/stklos to
/usr/local/lib/stklos, and then deleted /usr/local/libexec
(there was nothing else in it).

It doesn't seem that anything has to be in the libexec
directory for STklos; at least, I haven't experienced
any problems since then.

Greg Weber

-------------------
> Hi all,
>
> I have had the same problem. I went away, when I
> symlinked /opt/stklos/libexec to /opt/stklos/lib.
> In your case a symlink from /usr/local/libexec/stklos to
> /usr/local/lib/stklos should work.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Alex
>

> > I have not had a chance to look at it yet, but I am very glad to
see
> > it.
> >
> > A coworker is trying it out on his desktop linux box. He is
getting
> > errors of this nature:
> >

> > zaxxon:/usr/local/share/stklos/0.50/demos# stklos -l ./grid.stk
> > Error while loading file "grid" ("file \"gtklos.so\" cannot be
loaded").
> > EXIT
> >

> > Ideas?
> >
> > -Dave
> >
> > --
> > David Tillman | System Administrator
> > dtillman_at_ozarkaircraftsystems.com | Ozark Aircraft Systems

Gregory D. Weber
Associate Professor of Computer Science
Indiana University East