Re: Un tableau en Tk ??

From: Shiro Kawai <shiro_at_squareusa.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 15:18:36 -1000 (HST)

In the xxl spreadsheet program (can be obtained from STk site), there's
a table widget built on top of Tktable widget. Maybe you can use it
with some modification.

(I once started to modify it so that it could be used as a generic
table widget, but sometime after I stopped and now I forgot how much
progress I had...)

--
Shiro KAWAI
  Square USA Inc.   Honolulu Studio R&D division