Re: questions about stk

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_unice.fr>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:13:07 +0200 (CEST)

Mayer Goldberg writes:
> Hello:
>
> I'm using stk 4.0 under win95. I would like to be able to run stk under emacs, but unlike
> stk in unix, the windows version opens its own console. Is it possible to have a REPL
> under a DOS/Bash console so that I could run it in conjunction with emacs?

Oops,
I must admit that I have not thought to this possibility.
If you can compile yourself STk, I suppose that just changing the
initialization of STk_arg_console from 1 to 0 (near line 384) should
suffice. I'm not able to do the change for now since I have no more
Windows on my old machine. I'm waiting for a new box for two months and it
seems that the problems I had are resolved now. If so, I will add an
'-no-console' option for windows.

                -- Erick