Re: a little help

From: Brian Denheyer <briand_at_seanet.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 21:09:37 -0700 (PDT)

  Erick> If you quote it therwise no,it is is its value which is passes as a
  Erick> string. Just do (pack (button '.b :text (vector 1 2 3))) to see that

That's the problem. If I have a vector of 10000 elements to pass it
gets passed as a string. VERY inefficient. I was going to go around
this by getting the variable name and then manipulating the vector
directly.

Does this make sense ?

I have figured out how to grab global variables but I do not know how
to access the current environment from C.

Brian