Re: bit-wise operations in STk

From: Erick Gallesio <Erick.Gallesio_at_unice.fr>
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 1999 23:43:03 +0200 (CEST)

Kaveh Kardan writes:

> Three questions:
>
> 1) Is the STk manual available in HTML format?

No but we have a version of the STk manual in PDF since 2 days thanks
to Takenobu TOKUNAGA. It is know available from the documentation page
of STk from kaolin.unice.fr

> 2) Does STk provide bit-wise operations, specifically logical-or? If
> not, has anyone added these as extensions? I'd like to use the lalr
> parser written by Dominique Boucher <dboucher_at_locus.ca>, but it requires
> this feature.

No, but slib provides them. Anyway, this is something which could
probably make a good C extension. What is the spec of the operation
you need?

> 3) Has anyone successfully used a lexer/parser generator with STk? If
> so, which one?

I'm also taker of any information about that.

                -- Erick