Setting cursor for application

From: Sarah Calvo <sarah_at_grammatech.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 20:38:48 +0000

I have an application with lots of windows, and for an operation that
takes a long time I would like to set the cursor for all windows to a
"watch" temporarily.

I can easily set the cursor for a particular widget, but can't find a
way to set it for the entire application. I do not want to run through
all widgets in the program and store the old cursor value, and then set
the cursor to the watch.

Any suggestions?

--Sarah
Sarah Calvo Phone: 607-273-7340
GrammaTech, Inc. Email: sarah_at_grammatech.com
Ithaca, NY 14850 Web: http://www.grammatech.com