serializer code released

From: Brian Denheyer <briand_at_deldotd.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 14:04:33 -0700 (PDT)

I have finished some minor clean-up of the serializer code. You can
get it from :

http://inetarena.com/~briand/saver/

Please let me know what you think. It's not "finished" by a long shot
but it can read and write fairly complex objects, i.e. even objects
which contain cycles. It's easy once you think of an object as a
graph :-)

Also I would really like some comments on whether or not the
serializer should be implemented using a meta-class or just simply as
a mix-in class.

Brian