input/output port?

From: Grant Edwards <grante_at_visi.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 13:16:51 -0500

I decided to ignore the baud rate problem for now, and prompty ran
into two other problems:

  1) After opening "COM1:" as an input file, reading from the
     resulting port hangs STk.

  2) Under Unix, I can open "/dev/ttyS0" twice: once as an input file
     and once as an output file. That way I have an output-port to
     which I write commands, and an input-port from which I read the