Re: Announcement of STk 3.99.4

From: Erick Gallesio <eg_at_unice.fr>
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 1999 18:57:22 +0100 (CET)

Thomas Buerger writes:
> Did I miss something? I didn't see the announcement of STk 3.99.4 and of the
> win32-binaries in the Newsgroup "comp.lang.scheme". The scheme-speaking world
> should be informed about such an important event ;-) Or perhaps you want to
> announce only Version 4.0 more widely to reduce the amount of bug-reports
> actually?

Yes I was my plan when I release the 3.99.4, thinking that the 4.0
will follow in a few days. BTW, I have found time to actively do work
on STk for the last ten days and the problem on Windows are too
numerous to expect a quick release.
I promise to advertise more broadly next version (even if it will not
be numered 4.0 ;-<)

> sincerly, the "very happy scheme-user", Thomas

Regards, the "very happy that you are very happy" developer ;-)

                -- Erick