perl regexp's and stk - that was easy

From: Brian Denheyer <briand_at_deldotd.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:20:43 -0800 (PST)

I got the pcre 2.04 library and hooked it in as a dynamically loadable
module. The pcre package is very nice with lots of goodies which are
found in perl. It can even do character tables so you can pattern
match in your favorite language, like French :-)

Please provide some comments on what you would like to see for use :

1. the perl compatible regexp package as a separate loadable module as
   I currently have it, with some name-hacks to separate it out from
   the existing package.

2. Use an "auto-config" define to _replace_ the current regexp
   package.

Let me know. In the meantime I'm it is for "internal" use, but if I
get any requests I'll clean it up (needs a little more work) and put
it on my website for all.

Brian
--
Brian Denheyer             briand_at_deldotd.com
Deldot Design, Inc.        (503) 788-1607