Embedding STk

From: Kumar Balachandran <kumar_at_rtp.ericsson.se>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 17:10:14 -0500 (EST)

Hi:

I have used the C popen function to call STk from an executable. It
took some hacking to get STk to send response messages to stderr, but
it worked. Maybe you want something else?

Regards,
Kumar

    Andrew> Hi all, I am currently developing some code for an
    Andrew> Linux/MPI based parallel computing facility. I would
    Andrew> really like to hack up a quick GUI for the code using STk.
    Andrew> Because of the way MPI launches things it seems likely
    Andrew> that I would need to embed STk in the executable (rather
    Andrew> than write extensions for STk and write the main program
    Andrew> as a script).

    Andrew> Has anyone done this (ie embed STk) or can anyone help in
    Andrew> any other way?

    Andrew> Thanks, -- Mr Andrew Dorrell * Envision Computing /---\
    Andrew> Whoo? * http://www.pnc.com.au/~enviscom (o o) / *
    Andrew> ( : ) .
    Andrew> ^ ^
    Andrew> *