Re: Scheme convergence [Was: Re: 3.99.3]

From: Lars Thomas Hansen <lth_at_ccs.neu.edu>
Date: Wed, 07 Oct 1998 16:26:59 -0400

>This might be a good time to re-post what I thought was a grand idea.
>I don't know what replies Olin received, if any, to this post.
>Apparently the idea is still in search of an organizer.

[System Scheme proposal]

I asked Olin about this at ICFP (last week). He said that he'd been too
busy the past year to do anything more with it.

I agree that this is a good idea, and I know that other implementors
feel the same way. I got the impression that Olin is still willing to
lead this effort, but needs a little prompting, as it were.

--lars