Re: 3.99.3

From: Perry E. Metzger <perry_at_piermont.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Oct 1998 11:20:02 -0400

My take:

I want to see ONE major scheme effort, not fifteen. I would prefer
that there be a merger of the projects, though I don't particularly
care the mechanism by which it is done. If STk has the superior core,
so be it.

I will note that the current STk license doesn't qualify as open
source even if that was the intent.

.pm