STk Win32 version

From: John <crai0046_at_tc.umn.edu>
Date: Fri, 25 Sep 1998 22:30:47 -0500

Hello,

I know almost nothing about Scheme or STk -- except that I have to use it for class -- and so I have no idea what to do with the message I receive upon starting STk, "You must set the STK_LIBRARY variable". I cannot find an answer for this seemingly simple problem in any of the help files that come with the program, nor can I find the answer in the postscript reference file. (By the way Erick, could you offer this document in PDF or something? Postscript viewers for windows are a bit hard to come by). In your archives for this list, I noticed someone else mentioned having this problem, but they did not say how they solved the problem. Can anyone help me out here?

--John